To ensure the accepted papers will be included in the conference proceedings and IEEE Xplore, the camera-ready versions of the papers and all additional documents (the IEEE Copyright and Consent Form and Responses to Reviewers Comments) must be send by August 20, 2018 at our official email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, as described in Step 6.
However, there are few steps that must be taken before final submission:
Step 1. Make sure that your paper adheres to the IEEE standard and it follows the IEEE conference template,
Step 2. The paper is revised taking into account the suggestions made by the reviewers. If you got comments regarding the English language please have your paper proof read by a native English speaker, or seek online services to improve the language of your paper.
Step 3. The paper must be unpublished and must not be submitted or under review for publication elsewhere. IEEE policy regarding plagiarism and duplicate submission/publication will be strictly enforced. Furthermore, make sure that your paper is substantially different from (your) previously published work. This can be checked using eg. Ephorus (http://www.ephorus.com/).
Step 4. Add the copyright notice at the bottom of the first page of your source document.
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-7189-4/18/$31.00 ©2018 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-7189-4/18/$31.00©2018 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-7189-4/18/$31.00 ©2018 IEEE
Step 5. Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
Step 6. Send us following documents before August 20, 2018 at our official email address
- The camera-ready version of the paper in DOC(x) or TEX format (including figures) and in PDF format checked using PDF eXpress Plus, please see below “CREATING YOUR PDF EXPRESS ACCOUNT”
- The IEEE Copyright AND CONSENT Form (PDF), please see below „IEEE COPYRIGHT AND CONSENT FORM”
- Responses to reviewers comments (PDF or DOC(x)), please see below “RESPONSES TO REVIEWERS’ COMMENTS”
NO PAPER WILL BE PUBLISHED WITHOUT THE AUTHOR’S COMPLETED REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT. More information about registration and payment is available here: http://sst-conference.org/index.php/registration/. Furthermore, kindly notice that at least one author should present the paper at SST 2018 conference.
Creating your PDF eXpress Account
Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress Plus site
First-time users should do the following:
- Select the New Users – Click Here link.
- Enter the following:
- 44635XP for the Conference ID
- your email address
- a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress or IEEE PDF eXpress Plus need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
Contacting PDF eXpress Support
Access the Publications Support Center for IEEE PDF eXpress. If you do not find an answer in the Find Answers tab, go to the Ask A Question tab. Your question will be forwarded to IEEE PDF Support and answered within 3 business days.
IMPORTANT: Any changes made to a PDF after IEEE PDF eXpress Plus conversion or PDF checking may invalidate Xplore compatibility. This includes headers, page numbers, copyright notice, watermarks, etc. If any of these elements are desired, they should be added to the document before a PDF is created.
IEEE COPYRIGHT AND CONSENT FORM
The IEEE Copyright AND CONSENT Form must be submitted for each paper (one form per paper, not per author). Authors need to download the IEEE Copyright Form, fill in the information, sign and scan it.
Responses to reviewers’ comments
Create a file containing responses to reviewers’ comments (PDF or DOC(x)). The file should contain all reviewers’ comments with a response below each comment.