To ensure the accepted papers will be included in the conference proceedings and IEEE Xplore, the camera-ready versions of the papers and all additional documents (the IEEE Copyright and Consent Form and Responses to Reviewers Comments) must be uploaded to EasyChair by July 20, 2022, as described in Step 6.
However, there are few steps that must be taken before final submission:
Step 1. Make sure that your paper adheres to the IEEE standard and it follows the IEEE conference template,
Step 2. The paper is revised taking into account the suggestions made by the reviewers. If you got comments regarding the English language please have your paper proof read by a native English speaker, or seek online services to improve the language of your paper.
Step 3. The paper must be unpublished and must not be submitted or under review for publication elsewhere. IEEE policy regarding plagiarism and duplicate submission/publication will be strictly enforced. Furthermore, make sure that your paper is substantially different from (your) previously published work. This can be checked using eg. Ephorus (http://www.ephorus.com/).
Step 4. Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
Step 5. Add the copyright notice at the bottom of the first page of your source document.
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-6654-8215-8/22/$31.00 ©2022 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-6654-8215-8/22/$31.00©2022 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-6654-8215-8/22/$31.00 ©2022 IEEE
Step 6. Upload your final paper and supplementary files to EasyChair
The following files should be generated before submitting to EasyChair.
- The camera-ready version of the paper in DOC(x) or TEX format (including figures) and in PDF format checked using IEEE PDF eXpress, please see below “CREATING YOUR PDF EXPRESS ACCOUNT”
- The IEEE Copyright AND CONSENT Form (PDF), please see below „IEEE COPYRIGHT AND CONSENT FORM”
- Responses to reviewers comments (PDF or DOC(x)), please see below “RESPONSES TO REVIEWERS’ COMMENTS”
In order to upload your final paper and supplementary files log into the SST2022 EasyChair submission page at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=sst2022
CREATING YOUR PDF EXPRESS ACCOUNT
Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress site
First-time users should do the following:
- Select the New Users – Click Here link.
- Enter the following:
- 55530X for the Conference ID
- your email address
- a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress or IEEE PDF eXpress Plus need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
Contacting PDF eXpress Support
Access the Publications Support Center for IEEE PDF eXpress. If you do not find an answer in the Find Answers tab, go to the Ask A Question tab. Your question will be forwarded to IEEE PDF Support and answered within 3 business days.
IMPORTANT: Any changes made to a PDF after IEEE PDF eXpress Plus conversion or PDF checking may invalidate Xplore compatibility. This includes headers, page numbers, copyright notice, watermarks, etc. If any of these elements are desired, they should be added to the document before a PDF is created.
IEEE COPYRIGHT AND CONSENT FORM
The IEEE Electronic Copyright Form (eCF) must be completed and digitally signed for your paper (one form per paper, not per author). Upon acceptance of your paper, the corresponding author of the paper will receive an email with detailed instructions on how to sign the electronic copyright agreement through EasyChair. Please note that if the electronic copyright agreement is not signed, the paper will not be published in the proceedings or IEEE Xplore.
RESPONSES TO REVIEWERS’ COMMENTS
Create a file containing responses to reviewers’ comments (PDF or DOC(x)). The file should contain all reviewers’ comments with a response below each comment.
NO PAPER WILL BE PUBLISHED WITHOUT THE AUTHOR’S COMPLETED REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT. More information about registration and payment is available here: https://sst-conference.org/index.php/registration-2022/. Furthermore, kindly notice that at least one author should present the paper at SST 2022 conference.